Former junk bond king Michael Milken said he may launch a cable TV network with performer Michael Jackson, who already this month has been tied to two new film production ventures.Milken, in his first public appearance since leaving prison, said he signed Jackson as a partner for an education and entertainment cable television network to start up in three to four years. Milken pleaded guilty to six counts of securities fraud and served 22 months in prison before his January release.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut