Ross Portugeis has been named exec VP for Turner Entertainment Networks Intl. , a newly created position overseeing the global expansion and operation of such cable franchises as TNT and the Cartoon Network.Portugeis, who was most recently senior VP of Turner Intl., will relocate to the company’s headquarters in Atlanta from Los Angeles. He will report to Turner Entertainment Group president Scott Sassa. Portugeis most recently oversaw various syndication and distribution activities and has been with Turner since 1986, when he joined the company as VP of international TV distribution. Before joining TBS he spent five years in international TV distribution at MGM/UA.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut