Mark Persaud has joined RCA Records, assuming the new post of director of new business development and strategy.He will be responsible for determining opportunities for the label, including creating joint-venture deals with outside interests, such as record labels and artists. The exec has worked in various capacities within the Bertelsmann Music Group for the past two years, including evaluating the vast Motown catalog, consulting to the start-up of pay-per-view service Semaphore and managing artists. Persaud will be based in New York.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut