Paramount Pictures has promoted its United International Pictures liaison Michael O’Sullivan to vice president international.O’Sullivan, who is based in London, has been the studio’s liaison for UIP, the joint venture with MCA and MGM that distributes theatrical and pay TV worldwide. He has also been the lynchpin executive for Paramount’s other international ventures: Cinema International Corp., a video distribution co-venture with MCA; and United Cinemas International, another MCA co-venture which operates theaters. Since joining Paramount in 1972, O’Sullivan has held numerous posts including chief accountant of Paramount Pictures U.K. and controller of Amsterdam-based Paramount Pictures International.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- ‘Fantastic Beasts,’ ‘Live By Night,’ ‘Allied’ Among Costume Design Oscar Contenders
- ‘Ultra Widescreen’ Version of Terrence Malick’s ‘Voyage of Time’ Set for Release (EXCLUSIVE)
- For Television, Golden Globes Voters Value ‘Kingmaker’ Role
- ‘Silence’: Will Academy Voters Embrace Martin Scorsese’s Passion Project?
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut