House telecommunications subcommittee chairman Ed Markey (D-Mass.) has named David Nemtzow as his senior staffer in charge of mass media issues.Nemtzow, who has been legislative director in Markey’s office since 1990, replaces Larry Irving. Irving was appointed by President Clinton to head the National Telecommunications and Information Administration, the Commerce Dept. agency that advises the White House on telecommunications issues.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut