Gary J. Meisel has joined the Warner Bros. legal department as senior VP and general counsel.Meisel, co-founder of Weissman, Wolff, Bergman, Coleman and Silverman, will be responsible for the legal aspects of the studio’s domestic and overseas expansion. Nickelodeon Pictures, a motion picture production company partnered with 20th Century Fox, named Stephen Bulka development executive and Pola Ayllon and Craig Titley creative associates in development. Bulka was with Paramount, Ayllon with 21st Century Film Corp. and Titley with Renfield Prods.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut