MUNICH, Germany — Veteran journalist William W. Marsh has been named president of Radio Free Europe and Radio Liberty, the Munich-based stations announced Tuesday.Marsh, 61, succeeds Gene Pell, who resigned last month after eight years as president. A veteran of 30 years in international broadcasting, Marsh previously served as executive vice president of the stations, which were consolidated in 1976. Radio Free Europe has been broadcasting news for the U.S. government to eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union since the early 1950s.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut