Jacqueline Lyons has joined TriStar TV as VP, creative affairs, reporting to exec VP of series development Eric Tannenbaum.In the new post Lyons will be involved in new-series development as well as current programs, which include TriStar’s “The Nanny” and “Good Advice” for CBS and NBC’s “Mad About You.” Lyons was most recently a director in current programming at ABC, having started at the network as a manager in 1990. The move essentially marks her return to old stomping grounds, since prior to her ABC stint Lyons spent three years at New World TV, which then transferred most of its assets and key executives to Sony Pictures Entertainment in 1991, leading to the reactivation of TriStar TV.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut