Joe Levinsohn has resigned as president of international TV distribution for Republic Pictures Corp., continuing a drain on the company that started with the departure five months ago of Chuck Larsen as president of domestic TV distribution.Republic hasn’t replaced Larsen, who left to become president of MTM TV Distribution. Three other Republic executives have resigned recently to take jobs with MTM: director of marketing Laurie Turner, director of international TV distribution Ryan Shiotani and Southeastern sales VP Lisa Woodcock. Republic has also lost its Western sales VP, Gene Lavelle, who went to Viacom Enterprises. Russell Goldsmith, chairman and CEO of Republic Pictures Corp., didn’t return calls seeking comment.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut