Werner Klatten, chief of Germany’s No. 2 private web SAT 1, is ankling effective May 31.The news, announced Wednesday evening, came as a surprise. According to a company statement, Klatten, who has been with SAT 1 since its inception in the mid-’80s, is ending his contract. No mention of his plans was made. A successor has already been tapped. According to the statement, his identity will be revealed as soon as he can extricate himself from his current job.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut