AUCKLAND, New Zealand — CanWest Global’s Kiwi outpost, TV3, has shuffled its top management.Chief executive and president Ken Clark has resigned and been replaced by his deputy, Gerry Noble, who becomes managing director. In the new structure, Noble will have two deputy managing directors. One is Rod Pederson, formerly TV3 director of news and current affairs. The other is Graeme Hunter, media director of local ad agency Colenso.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut