Home Shopping Network picked up three new exex.The embattled cable shopping web named Doug Bailey prexy of Home Shopping Club, Jeff Gentry senior VP of purchasing and Rene Aiu senior VP of marketing, sales and programming. The appointments by CEO Gerry Hogan come as the St. Petersburg, Fla.-based company fends off a host of inquiries into its business practices, ranging from shareholder suits to a Securities & Exchange Commission probe. Bailey was a 22-year veteran of the Jack Eckerd Corp., where he was senior VP of merchandising. According to HSN, Gentry is an expert in international consumer product sourcing. He had previously been the chief operating officer of Pollenex Corp.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut