Samuel Goldwyn Television, boosting its TV sales and marketing efforts, has hired three execs.Susan Mahmalji was appointed to the new position of director of television marketing. Previously, she was manager of advertising and promotion at Columbia Pictures Television Distribution. Greg Muller, previously an account executive at Muller Media Inc. in New York , was hired as an East Coast account executive. And Edward Staak, who started his own management training company in Grand Rapids, Mich., and has worked as an account exec for TV stations in West Palm Beach and Little Rock, was hired as a Midwestern account executive.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut