Capitol Records has named Charles Goldstuck senior VP and chief financial officer. Goldstuck was VP and worldwide controller at Warner-Chappell Music.
* * *CNBC promoted David Zaslav to senior VP, affiliate marketing & sales; Susan Packard to VP, affiliate relations in national accounts; and Bruce Ballard to VP , affiliate relations in alternate technology. Packard and Ballard will report to Zaslav, who joined the NBC-owned cable net in 1989.
* * *ESPN president/CEO Steven M. Bornstein has added the title of corporate VP at parent company Capital Cities/ABC. Bornstein joined the company as a manager in 1980 and became president three years ago. The cable sports web is 80% owned by CapCities, with the balance held by Hearst Corp. <
* * *NBC upped Nancy Severance to director of marketing & media analysis, Kelly Coogan-Swanson to director of entertainment & affiliate marketing and Greg Castronuovo to marketing manager, sports & news.
* * *Multimedia Inc. gave chief financial officer Robert E. Hamby Jr. the added position of senior VP, finance and administration. The Greenville, S.C., company also elected Thomas L. Magaha as VP/finance and development/controller, and Alan D. Austin treasurer.
* * *Carole Weitzman was upped to senior VP of production at Gotham’s Sunbow Prods., which provides both live-action and animated children’s TV.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more