Nicole Mackay and Stuart Nathan have been appointed directors of Rank Film Distributors. Mackay is Rank’s head of international sales, and Nathan is financial controller.
* * *Former MGM international TV publicity/marketing exec Andrew Lerman has joined Moviescope Inc., which produces marketing programs for airing in retail stores.
* * *Eileen L. Harrell has been named public relations director for Six Flags Theme Parks. The former PR manager of Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia will coordinate publicity for the seven theme parks in the Time Warner chain.
* * *Stephen A. Burch has been promoted from area to regional senior veep for the newly formed mid-Atlantic region of Comcast Cable Communications.
* * *Susan Slamer was upped to manager, film/TV, for Warner Special Projects. She is involved in placing Warner Music Group recordings in TV, homevid and features.
* * *Southeastern circuit Cobb Theatres upped Milt Daly to senior VP, operations, and Jerry Brand to senior VP, film. Promoted to VP posts were Robert M. Zeitz, marketing and advertising; David Clifford, chief financial officer; Judi Blank, comptroller; Lee Defore, concession-vending; Wes Cline, real estate; and Rod Curlette, construction.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more