James Anderson has beennamed VP of public relations of the Carsey Warner Co. Anderson, who joined the company in 1985, moves into the newly created position from his post as director of public relations.In the company shuffle, Diann Shaw, his associate, has been named public relations manager. The company produces the top-rated “Roseanne” series on ABC and is launching “Grace Under Fire” for the same network. The latter show will air this fall at 9:30 Wednesday, following “Home Improvement.”
* * *Sue Kiel has been promoted to exec director of affiliate relations, Western region, at Fox Broadcasting Co., with Rebecca Swett elevated to director in the West-Central region. Kiel was previously director of affiliate research and marketing and Swett was director of affiliate relations.
* * *Linda Kazynski has been promoted to manager of publicity for Columbia Pictures Television from her previous post of publicity supervisor.
* * *Bill Mancini has been named VP of motion picture and television development and production at Krost/Chapin Management. Krost/Chapin is a division of Producers Entertainment Group Ltd. Previously, Mancini was vice president of creative affairs for Orr and Cruickshank.
* * *Dominick Stasi has been appointed VP of technology and operations at Request Television. Stasi was veep of video systems for Satellite Transmission Systems Inc., a subsidiary of California Microwave Inc.
* * *Jennifer Young has been named to the new post of senior VP at FCB Entertainment, overseeing marketing, business affairs and negotiations, reporting to president Jack McQueen. Young was most recently senior VP of marketing at Lifetime TV but before that was VP-associate director at FCB’s national broadcast unit in New York.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more