Reginald G. Harpur has been named VP, senior financial officer, worldwide film production and TV distribution at WB worldwide filmed entertainment. He joins WB from accounting firm Ernst & Young, where has was a partner specializing in media and entertainment. He is also an expert on audit- and acquisition-related matters in the entertainment field.
* * *Robert Brodbeck has been named a vice president, assistant controller at Time Warner Inc. Toni Fay, director of community relations, has also been named a vice president. Brodbeck is a 25-year veteran of Time Warner, joining Warner Bros. as an assistant controller in 1968. Fay joined Time Warner in 1982.
* * *Sony Pictures Entertainment announced Tuesday that Brunella Lisi has been appointed to the newly created post of executive director of customer servicing. A 16-year industry veteran, Lisi has previously worked at such companies as Viacom International and Bonded Services. In addition, SPE also has named Doug Parker as executive director of technical services, bringing him over from his previous job as veepee of worldwide technical services for ITC.
* * *Elise Adde, veepee of industry communications with the National Cable Television Assn. for the last three years, is resigning for “personal reasons” May 28. Adde joined NCTA in April 1990 after a stint as director of news and information for ABC in New York. She called her tenure at NCTA “fascinating and rewarding.”
* * *Martha Strauss has been named VP international sales at RHI Entertainment, a newly created position reporting to president-CEO Robert Halmi Jr. Strauss, who held a similar post at D.L. Taffner Ltd., will be based in New York.
* * *Lisa Mendonca has been upped to account exec TV sales at Republic Pictures Domestic TV. She has been with the company since 1990.
* * *MGM has upped Tim Spika and Lynelle Kerstine to director of creative services and manager of editorial services, respectively, at company’s new Santa Monica offices. Spika will concentrate on the company’s video/laserdisc properties and point-of-purchase materials. Kerstine is responsible for writing and editing copy for packaging and advertising.
* * *Sunder N. Kimatrai has been named home office representative for 20th Century Fox’s India office. Kimatrai will work with J.R. Shenoy, acting manager of 20th Century Fox India, on marketing, sales and distribution.