Joel H. Coler has been appointed public relations consultant for Danjaq Inc., the corporation owned by Albert R. “Cubby” Broccoli.Coler worked for 20th Century Fox as an exec in the international advertising and publicity department, then left the studio in 1992 to start his own company. At Danjaq, he will handle all its press, including that for the upcoming 17th James Bond film.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut