Fox-owned WTTG-TV Washington named James M. Burke its general manager Friday , a day after former G.M. Thomas Herwitz announced he was exiting the station to form a company that will buy TV stations.Burke has been VP/general sales manager of the station since June 1991. Before moving to WTTG, he was director of sales at KCBS-TV in Los Angeles, and also worked as an account executive for CBS in New York.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut