TV producer Bill Bracken has been named executive in charge of production for Fox Broadcasting Co.’s upcoming late-night series, “The Chevy Chase Show.”Bracken will report to executive producer Steve Binder. A producer of more than 50 prime time TV shows, Bracken was most recently the executive in charge of production for President Clinton’s “Presidential Inaugural Gala,” which aired on CBS. Before that, Bracken oversaw the production of such specials as “The Howie Mandel Show” for CBS and “Neil Diamond’s Christmas Special” for HBO. Produced in Hollywood at the Chevy Chase Theatre (formerly the Aquarius), Chase’s show premieres Tuesday, Sept. 7 on FBC.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut