Kenneth Bettsteller has been tapped senior VP, FoxVideo International, after having served as Fox’s VP, Pay TV Worldwide, for the past 18 months.Bettsteller will be involved with management of FoxVideo’s subsidiary territories and distribution of FoxVideo product in these markets. As VP, Pay TV worldwide, he has been instrumental in securing several new pay-TV associations with the major domestic and foreign pay TV services. Bettsteller previously served as director of homevideo for Fox. In that capacity, he helped manage Fox’s involvement in the CBS/Fox joint venture and was a key participant in its restructuring in 1991. He joined Fox in 1988 as manager, homevideo, after working as a video and pay TV analyst for Paramount Pictures.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut