The eagerly awaited debut RCA Records release from ZZ Top, “Antenna,” is scheduled to hit the streets Jan. 18, marking the first fruits of the multialbum pact the band signed with the label in 1992.The group departed its Warner Bros. base, taking the $ 27 million-plus deal offered by RCA in part because of the close relationship between ZZ Top manager Bill Ham and RCA president Joe Galante. The deal also signaled the label’s entry into high-stakes bidding wars for big-name acts, something it previously avoided.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut