Zoo Entertainment has named three new exex in its marketing and promotion departments.Candy Masengale will serve as VP sales. Masengale was formerly director of the Bertelsmann Music Group Independent Group, the independent distribution arm of the company. She will be based in New York and report to Jayne Neches Simon, senior VP marketing. Lisa Cristiano will be manager alternative promotion. She was formerly with SRO Marketing, where she handled indie radio promotion. She will report to Michael Prince, national director album promotion. Matt Marshall has been named manager, alternative marketing. He was formerly manager A&R administration. He will report to Simon.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut