Barbara Zipperman has been named VP of business/legal affairs at Interscope Communications, a new position.Zipperman, who will concentrate on daily business and legal matters in feature film production and development, reports to senior VP Michael Helfant. She joins the company from Carolco Pictures, where she had been senior VP of business affairs since 1989, working with productions such as “Terminator 2: Judgment Day” and the upcoming “Cliffhanger.” She previously worked as assistant general counsel for Columbia Pictures.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut