GNP Crescendo Records is releasing three-volume CD box-sets of music from “Star Trek” and “Star Trek: The Next Generation.” In cooperation with Paramount Television, label is also releasing soundtrack for “Star Trek: Deep Space Nine,” written by Dennis McCarthy.Former Triad agent Arlene Forster has opened her own personal management company for writers and actors based in Santa Monica. Forster Entertainment’s roster includes Susan Ruttan, Brian McNamara, Maddie Corman, Charles Hallahan and Tim Stack. Reiss Media Enterprises is reorganizing its executive suites, naming Jeffrey C. Reiss chairman and CEO of RME and Bruce Karpas president and chief operating officer of RME as well as president and CEO of Reiss Media Entertainment Corp., the company’s pay-per-view events wing. In addition, Hugh Panero has joined the company as president and CEO of Request Television, the company’s multichannel PPV operation.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- ‘Fantastic Beasts,’ ‘Live By Night,’ ‘Allied’ Among Costume Design Oscar Contenders
- ‘Ultra Widescreen’ Version of Terrence Malick’s ‘Voyage of Time’ Set for Release (EXCLUSIVE)
- For Television, Golden Globes Voters Value ‘Kingmaker’ Role
- ‘Silence’: Will Academy Voters Embrace Martin Scorsese’s Passion Project?
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut