A group of more than 100 people protested yesterday outside the Houston police department against alleged police mistreatment of Rap-a-Lot Records prez James Smith.Smith, who was charged with drug possession after a roadside stop earlier this month, claims he was set up by the police, a charge they deny. Smith said he plans to file a complaint against the police today. Houston-based Rap-a-Lot is home to controversial rappers the Geto Boys, who were dropped by Geffen Records because of the explicit contents of their albums.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut