The New Music Seminar has realigned its staff and will hold this year’s convention in a new location, the company said yesterday.The Sheraton New York Hotel will host the 13th annual NMS, set for July 20-24 . Mark Josephson is now president of the revamped organization, having bought out partner Tom Silverman last year. Nat Rew will be general manager, Lora Ballato director of sales, and Dave Lory will be director of the New Music Nights Festival, which showcases signed and unsigned acts before and during the convention.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut