Boyz II Men, Billy Ray Cyrus, Vince Gill, Earvin (Magic) Johnson, En Vogue, Melissa Etheridge, James Galway, B.B. King, Lyle Lovett and the Red Hot Chili Peppers will appear on the 35th annual Grammy Awards, the National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences said yesterday.No breakdown of performers/presenters has been announced by NARAS. The show will be televised Feb. 24 from the Shrine Auditorium via CBS-TV. Show will air from 8-11 p.m. Previously announced to appear include Arrested Development, Peabo Bryson, Eric Clapton, Natalie Cole, Celine Dion, Julio Iglesias, k.d. lang, Bonnie Raitt and Vanessa Williams. Show will be hosted by Garry Shandling.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California