Boyz II Men, Billy Ray Cyrus, Vince Gill, Earvin (Magic) Johnson, En Vogue, Melissa Etheridge, James Galway, B.B. King, Lyle Lovett and the Red Hot Chili Peppers will appear on the 35th annual Grammy Awards, the National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences said yesterday.No breakdown of performers/presenters has been announced by NARAS. The show will be televised Feb. 24 from the Shrine Auditorium via CBS-TV. Show will air from 8-11 p.m. Previously announced to appear include Arrested Development, Peabo Bryson, Eric Clapton, Natalie Cole, Celine Dion, Julio Iglesias, k.d. lang, Bonnie Raitt and Vanessa Williams. Show will be hosted by Garry Shandling.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London