MTV Latin America has hired Manuel Sosa as senior VP and general manager.Based in Miami Beach, MTV Latin America will be a 24-hour, Spanish-language, ad-supported cable network. It’ll be available in the U.S., Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America and Spanish-speaking South America. Sosa was president, Western Hemisphere, for Bausch & Lomb. According to MTV, he has “over 20 years of experience directing Fortune 500 businesses in Latin America, Canada, Spain, Portugal and the U.S. Hispanic market.” He will be in charge of affiliate and subscriber sales, advertising, marketing, programming and press relations.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut