Motown Records has formed a new product development department and tapped veteran VP of communications Michael Mitchell as its head.Mitchell, whose new title is senior VP of communications/product development, will oversee corporate communications and publicity in addition to product development. The new department will combine the functions of artist development and product management. A 13-year music industryite, Mitchell has worked at a variety of independent publicity firms and at A&M Records. He also was associated with Michael Jackson’s “Bad” world tour.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut