Epic Records yesterday tapped entertainment attorney Alan Mintz to coordinate and oversee the daily operations of its West Coast office.Mintz, a former partner at the firm of Ziffren, Brittenham & Branca, where his clients included Nirvana, Faith No More, Poison and Megadeth, will hold the title of senior VP, West Coast. He will report to Epic president Dave Glew and executive VP Richard Griffiths. “Alan’s appointment reflects our continuing commitment to artist development, ” said Glew. Prior to practicing law, Mintz was a founding member of the group Translator.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut