Paul McCartney will headline a national Earth Day concert at the Hollywood Bowl April 16, marking his first appearance at the venue since a 1965 Beatles performance.No other acts have been confirmed, but an additional four or five will be announced this week, according to a concert spokesman. The show highlights a national campaign that will include concerts in New York and Washington designed to encourage participation in Earth Day events. Concerts for the Environment will use VH-1 and O Wear as sponsors.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut