The new attorney on Michael Jackson’s defense team said the entertainer may return to the U.S., but only if the Los Angeles district attorney promises not to arrest the singer.Johnnie Cochran, who is the the attorney for beating victim Reginald Denny and recently joined Howard Weitzman and Bert Fields on the Jackson legal defense team, said the singer may return briefly “very soon” to submit to the court-ordered deposition in the civil case alleging the entertainer sexually molested a 13-year old boy. Jackson’s deposition is skedded Jan. 18. Jackson continues to be treated in an undisclosed European location for an addiction to painkiller medication.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut