MILLSTREET, Ireland — An Irish singer beat out a Bosnian band to win the 38th annual Eurovision song contest, an event seen by an estimated 300 million television viewers across Europe.Ireland’s Niamh Kavanagh won with her soaring rendition of ballad “In Your Eyes.” A musicvideo for the Bosnian band’s “The Pain of the Whole World,” showed its lead singer, a Bosnian government soldier, wandering through besieged Sarajevo as backup singers sprang from behind the rubble.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut