The Hollywood Bowl has announced its first two pop offerings of the season, skedding New Order for July 26 and Santana/Bob Dylan Oct. 2.Los Angeles-based Andrew Hewitt and San Diego promoter Bill Silva will present the shows. The duo presented Paul Simon, Michael Bolton, Bonnie Raitt and Morrissey last year at the venue. The Bowl earlier this year hosted a Paul McCartney-led Earth Day benefit. Tickets go on sale at 9 a.m. for New Order on Saturday and Santana/Dylan on Sunday. Tickets are available both days through Ticketmaster and the Hollywood Bowl box office.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut