Guns N’ Roses played to around 150,000 people here over the last week at two of the biggest concerts ever staged in Australia.Despite the band’s image, both shows were entirely incident-free. Axl Rose and company were reportedly paid more than $ A1.5 million ($ 1 million) for each performance. The Sydney and Melbourne concerts would’ve grossed around $ A7.25 million ($ 4.8 million) for promoters Frontier Touring. The Sydney show also marked the debut of the Eastern Creek raceway in Sydney’s outer west as a sorely needed outdoor venue for major acts.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut