Hollywood Records has appointed Jesus Garber as its new vice president of urban promotion, reporting to senior vice president of promotion Brenda Romano.Garber will be responsible for national promotion of Hollywood Records and the R&B and rap artists of Boston Intl. Records. He will be based at Hollywood’s Burbank offices. Formerly a vice president of R&B promotion at Zoo Entertainment, Garber also served in promotions at A&M and Motown.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut