Epic Records has created four new marketing positions designed to bring the company’s sales and promotion efforts closer to its field staff.Paul Jarosik (East), Jeffrey Patton (Southeast), Vickie Strate (West) and James Wills (Mideast) will hold the title of regional sales director. All four report to Jim Scully, senior VP, sales, for Epic. The reps will convey label strategies to branch distribution, account and field promotion staffs, and will, in conjunction with senior VP of marketing John McL. Doelp, create and implement promotional, advertising and marketing plans at the local and regional levels. They will also develop and implement marketing strategies for artist tour support at a regional level.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut