Lisa Millman has been promoted from senior director to VP, press and artist development, at Elektra Records.Millman joined Elektra in 1987 from the publicity department of Epic Records. She began her career at the Solters/Roskin/Friedman public relations firm. She will continue to be based on the West Coast and report to Sherry Ring Ginsberg, senior veepee of press and artist development. “Lisa’s exceptional skill, enthusiasm and dedication have been driving forces in Elektra’s publicity department,” said Ginsberg.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut