Rapper Snoop Doggy Dogg pleaded not guilty to murder charges Friday.Dogg, whose real name is Calvin Broadus, was indicted by a grand jury in September for his role in the shooting death of Phillip Woldemarian. The rapper claims the shooting was self-defense. Broadus was ordered to return to court Jan. 20 and remains free on $ 1 million bail. If convicted, he faces 25 years-to-life in prison.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut