Jeffrey Brabec has been named VP, business affairs, at the Chrysalis Music Group.He will report to president Tom Sturges. Formerly VP of business affairs for the Polygram Music Group, Brabec also served as director of legal and business affairs at the Welk Music Group and at the Arista-Interworld Music Group. Brabec has won an American Society of Composers, Authors & Publishers Deems Taylor Award for excellence in journalism for his articles on music publishing and motion picture music.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut