Jim Cardillo has been promoted to senior director, A&R/marketing, at Warner/Chappell Music, according to Rick Shoemaker, senior VP, creative.Cardillo rises from his slot as director of talent acquisition at the music publisher. Before that he worked in various marketing and promotion positions at MCA, Concrete Marketing and Island Records. “Jim brings to Warner/Chappell a unique marketing and promotion background that hasn’t existed previously at a music publishing company,” Shoemaker said. “His ability to perceive future trends in music coupled with his skills in developing artists makes him a valuable asset to this company as evidenced by his very successful signings.” Cardillo was instrumental in the Warner/Chappell signings of Soul Asylum, Ministry, Gin Blossoms, Dream Theater and Mudhoney.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut