Robert Bowlin has been named executive VP of Sony Music Entertainment and senior executive VP of Sony Music Intl., two newly created positions.Both jobs are effective July 1. In his job as senior executive VP of Sony Music Intl., Bowlin will assist Mel Ilberman, president of Sony Music Intl., in managing the company’s worldwide network of subsidiaries, joint ventures, licensees and the worldwide manufacturing operations. As executive VP of Sony Music Entertainment, Bowlin will oversee all finance, strategic planning and human resource functions. He will continue his current responsibilities as chief financial officer. He joined Sony in February 1991 as chief financial officer.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut