LaFace Records yesterday announced the resignation of Lamont Boles, the company’s VP/general manager.Boles joined LaFace 18 months ago, after serving a stint as national director of promotions and marketing at Epic Records. His duties at LaFace included overseeing the day-to-day operations of the label with a concentration on promotion. The split was termed amicable by both parties. The company said it had no immediate plans to replace Boles.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut