Recording Industry Assn. of America president and CEO Jay Berman has also been named chairman of the board of the trade association. The action came Monday in a vote by the RIAA board of directors. Berman was named RIAA honcho in 1987 after a stint as a lobbyist for Warner Communications.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California