Recording Industry Assn. of America president and CEO Jay Berman has also been named chairman of the board of the trade association. The action came Monday in a vote by the RIAA board of directors. Berman was named RIAA honcho in 1987 after a stint as a lobbyist for Warner Communications.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania