Tony O’Brien has been upped to senior VP-chief financial officer of the Atlantic Group, the umbrella encompassing Atlantic and EastWest Records America and homevid imprint A*Vision Entertainment.The group also oversees the operation of associated labels Interscope, Third Stone, Rhino and Delicious Vinyl, among others. O’Brien had been VP-controller of Atlantic Records, which he joined in 1989 following a three-year stint as general manager of Atlantic Studios in New York. He will be based in New York.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut