Arista Records has reshuffled its promotion department, upping several key exex.Bruce Schoen has been named VP, Top 40 promotion, a rise from his slot as senior director, national Top 40 promotion. Schoen has been with Arista 14 years. Mark Rizzo has been named VP, adult contemporary promotion. He was formerly senior director, national adult contemporary promotion. He will continue to be responsible for A/C radio. Jeff Backer has been named VP, field operations. He was formerly national field director, pop promotion.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut