Richie Gallo has been named senior VP of sales and distribution at A&M Records, taking over for Bill Gilbert, who left the company.Gallo, formerly veep of sales at A&M, will direct all department activities. He will relocate to Hollywood by May, per the company, and will report to Al Cafaro, president and CEO of A&M.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut