The National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences has disqualified a song nominated for a Grammy in this year’s pop instrumental category.“Twenty Nine-Five” by Bruce Hornsby and Branford Marsalis is not eligible because it was not commercially released. The song was used as background music during the Summer Olympics, according to a publishing report. The 35th annual Grammys will be held Feb. 24 at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut