NBC O&O WRC-TV here has formed an innovative news gathering partnership with WTOP-AM, D.C.’s only 24-hour news radio station.The two stations will share stories and resources. WTOP’s radio reporters will be shown live on TV in the event of a breaking story, while WRC’s reporters will be heard on radio. Neither station received financial compensation as a result of the deal,and there are no staff layoffs anticipated, per a WRC spokeswoman. WTOP is owned by Evergreen Media in Irving, Texas, and has a news staff of more than 40 people.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut